XUBClan General Donations

Donate

Gross Total$0.00
Minus Paypal Fees$0.00
Net Total$0.00
CurrencyUSD

List of Donators

Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

XUB Clan :: View topic - Call of Duty: WWII
 Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages ____________________________________________________________________________
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
XUB Clan Advanced Search

Call of Duty: WWII
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    XUB Clan Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LunchPail
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 am Post subject: No icon Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Is it going to be worth a crap, or should it be forgotten?
FrankBurns
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Member
XUBClan Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

I'm going to give it a try
SpyrusNViware
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

I bought it, but can't play with this lappy.  I guess I bought a physical copy as well...mailed to my home.  And, of course I'm not there.  Looking for a lappy to play it. I'll just give my son my RX-480, and hook the lappy to my monitor and KB when I'm home (hmm...so...never?)
Sponsor
SpyrusNViware
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Chatted with Dragon.  He says if he gets it, will be for XBox.  Something is wrong with him.  Someone talk some sense into him, please! Old guy is a full fledged console kiddie!
LunchPail
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:10 am Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Yep so is my son in law (Lunchbox) all he plays any more is xbox. Trying to talk him into building a new computer. No luck so far.
LunchPail
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 am Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

The single player is not bad, but the multiplayer sucks in my opinion, could be my connection is just to slow to run multiplayer. Seems the only way I can get kills is to camp and I hate camping. Wish I could get a better internet connection, but seems I am stuck with what I have. I will probably start playing more single player games. Think I am going to get the new Assassins Creed game and try that out. I guess there is a new Skyrim game coming out too, at least that's what my granddaughter said.
Sponsor
SpyrusNViware
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Hmm...sucky Pail.  I can't even play it yet.  Looking for a gaming laptop deal. Then I'll just hook it up to my monitor and KB/mouse when home. I'll just gift my RX-480 to my son and let my desktop die a slow non-gaming death.  I think Assassins Creed looks more interesting as a multiplayer game, although I enjoyed the old ones on single player on Playstation. Jack will always have the Division deep in his heart....LOL
Ronaldo
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

canada.png

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

My opinion of the game.

Single player is decent, but too short, and hardly worth replay.

Multiplayer seems to be full of cheats, or I'm getting too old and slow.  Got guys killing me before I can fire off a shot sometimes. It's hard to know who's cheating for sure, or what cheats are out there, but seems very suspicious most times.  Ahh for the days of Punkbuster!!

Shooting bots,  the only thing worth doing with friends, or alone.  No cheating here  {except Burns of course}  and kinda fun!

Overall I think they missed an opportunity to fix the things that were always wrong with this game that would have made it more playable.  Like  Quick Scoping sniper rifles,  Shotguns with way too much range, the prone position,  killstreaks,  and the map sizes which are mostly too small. Plus, sniper rifles dont really have the option of not having a scope, which they should.  Go back to the bolt rifles from the original game.

Thanks for reading!!!      My 25 cents.
Vman

votes: 1
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:50 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

+1 on the multiplayer being full of cheats.  And the quickscoping kills it for me, nothing I hate worse than being quickscope by some JA who runs, jumps on something, then jumps on  the ground prone and manages to kill 3 or 4 people quickscoping while doing all this.
Sponsor
FrankBurns
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Member
XUBClan Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:59 am Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Amen on that Vman!
SpyrusNViware
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

So if anyone outside of the core who still visits here regularly wants to know, we have been playing the Gridiron game type. I think we are getting to be pretty good at this game type.  Here's a screenshot to show just how dominant we are:
LunchPail
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Yep that's good! Frank still have his hacks turned on?
Sponsor
SpyrusNViware
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Sorry to bump this, but the point of that screenshot is that we only managed to win 1-0. Scoring is set to 7 points for a TD, and 1 for a FG. Frank tosses it when he is afraid of losing.
FrankBurns
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Member
XUBClan Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

Damn right!
SpyrusNViware
XUBClan Admin
XUBClan Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Call of Duty: WWII Reply with quote

New screenshot showing Frank "Gaming Mods" Burns doing his thing. I just noticed that Ron scored 5 TDs!  That's rare!

Last edited by SpyrusNViware on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post XUB Clan Forum Index ->  GENERAL DISCUSSION All times are UTC - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: